I’ve been planning a series of freebies to post here on the blog. In essence, I want to give something back to all the wonderful supporters I have out there. Having the possibility to turn my passion for teaching and creating into a part of the livelihood of my family … it’s simply amazing. I am forever grateful!
- Find the snowman; the students color all the numbers related to the four times table, and find the path to the snowman.
- Making words; the students create as many new words possible based on the letters from the main word.
- Number chains; the number in the larger snowball equals the two smaller snowballs.
- Snowballs (writing task); the students are presented with a short text about Sam the Snowman. He’s throwing snowballs, and accidentally hits a girl in his class in the head! What happens next? The students write a short text.
- Adjectives; the students write down adjectives that can describe a snowman!