The free download I posted with snowmen was very well received, so here’s another one! This time with an Easter theme. They have more or less the same framework, so if your students tried the snowmen, these chickens will be a breeze! 🙂
- Find the chicken: the students must find a path leading to the chicken by coloring all the vowels in the grid.
- Related words: making a list of words based on associations. The students are prompted by a base word, in this case “chickens”. What other words can they relate to that?
- Math flower: the students start with the number in the middle, and proceed by subtracting the number on each petal. They write the sum on the same petal.
- Easter egg hunt: the students read a short text about Eddie Easter Bunny, who is going to hide easter eggs for the hunt. Suddenly, some kids enter the garden. What happens next?
- Nouns: making a list of nouns that are related to Easter!
I hope you enjoy this Easter printable! If you do,
please share this blog post with a friend! 🙂