Teaching is hard!
With all the constant juggling we have to do: creating lesson plans, preparing, evaluating. Assessments, tests, conferences, meetings, team work, phone calls, e-mails .. the list goes on! On top of that we’re passionate about engaging lessons, meeting the students wholeheartedly and equipping them for the life that awaits.
Have you ever thought…
- I didn’t have time to create that great lesson I had imagined
- I didn’t have time to have real conversations with all my students today
- I wish I had time to differentiate even more
- I want to engage all my students and help them succeed
- I wish there were more hours in a day
- I wish I got more work done at school, and had more time at home
- I wish I had more time for family, friends and myself
Sounds familiar? You’re in the right place!
Now that you know what I’m passionate about – sign up as a free member! You will receive a free teaching unit called Monster fun – a unit with reading, writing and math tasks. Even better – you’ll have a free, lifetime access to my Resource Library!
Still reading? Here’s more about me!
- I’m born and raised in the middle of Norway. Now I live on the west coast with the man of my life and our son, born in 2016.
- We live in a white house by the Sognefjord – a gorgeous area! There are 1400 people in our county, and I work at the only school here.
- I teach grades 1-10!
- I love scrapbooking!
- I love taking photos!
- We love to travel. In 2015 we had a 4 week road trip through 11 countries in central Europe. Amazing!
All the best,