The purpose of the Early Finishers Series
… is that the teacher can simply print these activities and place them in a “finished”-folder. The students can quietly help themselves to a sheet while waiting for new tasks in the classroom. Students that work at a high pace aren’t left idle, and because of that won’t have time to be bored or become disruptive. Students that work at a slower pace are able to work in peace, without the distractions tied to others calling out “finished!”.
The different units are well suited for centers, homework and as a supplement for teaching related topics in math and ELA. There is a lot of variety in these different units, as they aim to serve a wide range of students with different skill sets. You should be able to find something suitable to engage ever single one of your students!
All the units in the series:
- Coloring by instructions
- Short writing tasks
- Color by multiplication
- Drawing based on reading comprehension
- Sight words search puzzle
- Mazes with short writing tasks
- Comic and cartoon creative tasks
Click any of the images below to find the resource – and find some great free samples below! 🙂
Other teachers are saying…
- This was exactly what I was looking for!
- Cant wait to use these this school year!
- I am excited to begin using these; saves me the time of having to come up with myself. Thank you thank you thank you!!
- Thank you so much – this will come in handy for next school year. I’ve taught for years, but this will be my first time teaching 3rd grade. Happy to have this as a resource!
- These are FANTASTIC! Great for center activities! 🙂
- Wonderful set of early finisher work! Unique and fun!
- Can´t wait to use this in my classroom! Thank you so much 🙂